Friday 10 December 2010

Adobe Premier

 3D explode effect I tryed to sync this to the beat drop.
Duration speed chaning I speeded um my animations for hex by 175+% to keep it all within a minitue and change of pace.
On the top razor selection tool used to cut up audio and media.


Texturaize so my image crossed into another and timed these effect according to my audio.
Roll away effect you can see it the image above.
Here I was expermineting with the gradient as you can see I darked it however I found that after exporting the video it had quality issues.
 Above picture is the gradient effect console.


Random invert effect I used in my footage.



Fading my audio for a clean finish using the crossfader and my cut up audio.


Exported at  HDTV 1080P for high quality .






No comments:

Post a Comment